About Machinery Finance Resources
Machinery Finance Resources (MFR) supports the manufacturing community with custom financing solutions for the aquisition of state-of-the-art machinery. Unlike traditional lenders, MFR has a thorough knowledge of the financial and business issues that US manufacturers face on a daily basis. We speak your language!
Machinery Finance Resources (MFR) specializes in the financing of machine tools. Our customers work in precision manufacturing, woodworking, EDM, injection molding, stone cutting, and glass fabrication businesses. We have financed more than $300 million of new equipment purchases, representing more than 2,400 machines.
Unlike traditional lenders, MFR has a thorough knowledge of the financial and business issues that manufacturers face on a daily basis. Our extensive experience working with manufacturers enables us to create customized financing packages.
Backed by more than 70 years of experience, MFR understands the financial and business issues that manufacturers face on a daily basis. Whether you’re a small job shop or a large corporation, we have the resources and knowledge to help your business develop and expand. When you work with MFR, you’re ensured a customized financing solution that meets your specific business needs.
Unlike most banks that maintain strict credit restrictions, our company deals exclusively in equipment financing for manufacturers and has ample credit available. We offer Credit Application Only programs for financing up to $500,000.
The MFR Advantage
- Personalized Service: We work to understand your requirements in order to create a customized and flexible financing package structured specifically for you.
- Fast Credit Decision: Most transactions are approved in 24 hours or less, so you can concentrate on the equipment purchase itself. Our Fast Track Credit Application keeps the process simple.
- A Variety of Lease Options: What’s right for you? Tax Lease? Operating Lease? Lease to own? You can even finance with little or no money down. Let us explore options with you.
- Financing Equipment is our ONLY business. We're experts in the machines you use.
- 100% Financing available.
Ask Us About Tax Incentives: The IRS has created incentives for capital equipment purchases. Call us today for current details. You may be able to depreciate your entire purchase in the first year.