Advantages of Leasing
Leasing can be a cost-effective, simple alternative to purchasing. Here are some of the benefits of leasing:
- Preservation of working capital: Leasing requires little or no cash outlay.
- Match payment to cash flow revenues: We can structure a payment schedule to match the timing of your cash flow and allow you to pay for your equipment with the revenue it generates.
- Fixed Payments: Lease payments are fixed for the length of the contract.
- Flexible terms: Lease terms can be structured to meet customer needs with $1 buyout, 12 to 84-month terms, step payment plans, up to 120 day deferred payment plans, fixed purchase options, fair market value options, early buyout options, capped FMV options, and rental programs.
- Obsolescence protection: Business growth, advances in technology and organizational changes can all make existing equipment obsolete. Leasing enables customers to modify and upgrade equipment quickly and efficiently.
An MFR representative will be happy to walk you through your leasing options.