Advantages of MFR
MFR is committed to making the process as straightforward as possible, so you can move on to what matters - your business.
Using DocuSign® allows you to securely complete the entire process electronically. It's just easier with MFR!
- Experienced Representatives
- Simple, Fast, Convenient Process through DocuSign®
- Fast Track Application good for up to $500,000 | No Financial Statements
- Flexible Payment Options & Terms
- Credit Decision Within Hours
- 100% Financing Options
- Preservation of Bank Credit Lines and Capital
- Potential Tax Benefits - Section 179
MFR specializes in the financing of machine tools.
Our customers work in precision manufacturing, woodworking, EDM, injection molding, stone cutting, fabrication business and more. We have financed more than 1 billion dollars of new equipment purchases, representing over 10,000 machines.
Unlike most banks that maintain strict credit restrictions, we deal exclusively in equipment financing for manufacturers and have ample credit available. We offer our simple one-page "Application Only" program for financings up to $500,000.
Backed by more than 85 years of experience, whether you're a small job shop or a large corporation, we have the resources and knowledge to help your business develop and expand. When you work with MFR, you're ensured a customized financing solution that meets your specific business needs.
Ask Us About Tax Incentives:
The IRS has created incentives for capital equipment purchases. Call us today for current details. You may be able to depreciate your entire purchase in the first year.
The MFR Advantage
- Personalized Service: We work to understand your requirements in order to create a customized and flexible financing package structured specifically for you.
- Fast Credit Decision: Most transactions are approved in 24 hours or less, so you can concentrate on the equipment purchase itself. Our Fast Track Credit Application keeps the process simple.
- A Variety of Lease Options: What’s right for you? Tax Lease? Operating Lease? Lease to own? You can even finance with little or no money down. Let us explore options with you.
- Financing Equipment is our ONLY business. We're experts in the machines you use.
- 100% Financing available.
Equipment LifeCycle Management Solutions
Our machine tool finance team helps our customers develop an equipment acquisition plan by using our proven Asset LifeCycle Management Solution.
MFR will serve as a machine tool finance resource for you throughout the lifecycle of your new equipment acquisition.
Learn more about MFR.
Types of Manufacturing Equipment Financed
CNC Machine Tools including; Vertical Machining Centers, Horizontal Machining Centers, 5-Axis Universal Machining Centers, Multitasking Turning Centers, CNC Lathes, Cylindrical Grinders, Profile Grinders, Tool and Cutter Grinders, EDM Machines, CNC Saws, CNC Routers, Fabricating Equipment, Waterjet Machines, Injection Mold Machines, CMMs, 3D Printers, Robots and more.